3.13.2012

nothing clever to say.

what'd I tell ya? I'm getting all mixed up on these blog posts already...


monday, march 12: 
  let's see... I made it home for spring break and as I got out of my car, I found out that my parents got rid of Yogi. not just gave him away, no, they had him put down. I was/am furious. I would have never taken him off the streets over summer if I knew I was just going to be putting him down anyways.. well, I don't really want to discuss it any further.
  definitely the best part of yesterday: reading a book outside on my back porch in my swimsuit. it was so beautiful outside! and my parents and I ate dinner outside as the sun set (in silence of course. the silent treatment is always effective!) but yes, it was quite beautiful and the weather was so nice.


tuesday, march 13:
  today? well today I planned to wake up around 9am and do some homework and then do a workout and then layout and read the rest of the day. you can guess how its turned out so far. I didn't wake up until 1pm but since its windy and cloudy outside, I just started my plan later than expected and unless the sun decides to come out and play, I suppose I'll sacrifice a day's worth of sun. maybe I'll roll around in some dirt so it looks like I got darker when I get back from break... yeah, that might actually happen. well, the rest of my day will consist of homework and eating and TV and bracket making and eating and eating and wasting time on the internet. working out will be in there somewhere, but eating will be my main priority. 
NO INSTAGRAM NEEDED:

No comments:

Post a Comment