3.12.2012

one of those weekends.

friday, march 9:
  after such an exciting thursday night, I wasn't quite looking forward to spending my friday-before-spring-break at internship and work. however both turned out to be pretty great considering I got to be at the school most of the day AND I took off work :)
  at PPCD we had a dinosaur party! those babies bring me so much joy its unreal. there was pizza and cookies and Up and slobber and dinosaur costumes - the characteristics of only the best parties ever. of course we took plenty of pictures and my phone works so much better after being covered in cheesy fingers and drool... just another reminder of God's beautiful glory living throughout his amazing creation :)
  after internship, I was hoping to go to the marina but that wasn't really an option seeing as it had been raining since early that morning. but my sister came down and we hung out for a bit before meeting my parents up at George's. its strangely getting to be more and more of a good thing when I'm with my whole family..? then my sister and I stayed up way too late dying my hair purple and bleaching the mess out of her hair. such a fantastic outcome.


saturday, march 10:
  holy S was it a long day. we woke up at 5:30 or so to get to UT by 8am for my volleyball tournament. praise Jesus my dad drove us there. it was the longest day ever but we played well and it was one of the best times I've had playing with my Baylor team! I think my dad summed it up best when he said, "its crazy how different you play, how much better you play when you're having fun. when you're not worried about your coach yanking you out or yelling at you. and when you have a fun team." preach it. my team IS fun! I love these girls! and we all want to win and we all want to get better. AND we all hate losing to UT and A&M. we lost in the semis to UT :( that blows. we played really well, but it just wasn't there. at least they went on to win the championship, but man, I really want to beat them! 
  after our last game, I was so spent. we drove about halfway to waco and stopped to eat and on the way home things got real. I spent the rest of the night plotting my suicide after being sick all night. so that was super fun!


sunday, march 11:
  so after a loooong day and a rough night, I had a little trouble waking up for church this morning. which sucked. I love going to church and really look forward to going and getting a little kickstart to my week, especially since my sister was considering going! but after getting sick and losing a desperately needed hour of sleep (thanks daylight savings), I just couldn't physically get out of bed. I ended waking up at, wait for it.... 4pm! thats crazy even for me! my parents were already gone and turns out katie was still around so we grabbed some grub and ran some errands. after she left, dinah doodoo came over and chilled for a bit and the best part of the night: The Hangover, Old School, and now Tommy Boy are on tv. what a night! now if only I could gain a movie-watching partner...
  finally, its time for spring break! a much needed spring break. plans for each day include: work out, layout, dog park, repeat. not necessarily in that order, but you get the idea. 
THIS IS MY HAPPINESS:

No comments:

Post a Comment