3.17.2012

hunger games.

well, I didn't make it home tonight. as in, Waco-home. I read The Hunger Games for 7 hours straight today instead. it was pretty nice. talk about some self-care! my favorite thing about social work, always concerned for everyone's self-care :)


but The Hunger Games. let's talk about it. I'm in love. I do NOT read fad books, but with a professor taunting me every class with not having read it and the movie soon coming out, I went ahead and knocked it out. and it.was.awesome. so many political and ethical issues! I always appreciate an intelligent read.


MarchSadness is in full swing today. I don't even care about my bracket anymore, I'm rooting for all the upsets!


I plan on making it to The Village tomorrow morning! and then heading out for Waco from there. so for any of you trying to stalk me, there's my itinerary. let's hope there's no volleyball practice tomorrow, I could use the day off actually. and, it would be nice to ride my bike in the park! so hopefully I get there while there's still daylight. I'm still searching for and outdoorsy partner who wants to explore and go mountain biking and blah blah and will also play racquetball with me. I'm in need of some guy friends! maybe I'll start commuting to where my current fun friends are...


#DowntownCanadian


BU leads Colorado 3-2 with 19:20 to go in the first half. good game! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment