3.04.2012

day one.

well, its the end of another weekend and the beginning of my commitment to this here blog: I will blog every day (if even one sentence!) about my adventures so that one day when I write my autobiography, I will not have to worry about remembering content!


tonight I cooked dinner for myself. it was pretty cute. I mean, good. grilled honey-balsalmic vinegar chicken and some couscous.. nom! a pretty quiet weekend with both of my two friends gone. watching plenty of basketball and begging people to go to the Baylor baseball games with me because the weather has just been oh.so.beautiful. oh, and being productive with my homework has helped too.


for tonight's post, I will simply state my promise to myself (and you, you one other person reading this):
  1. I will be completely honest and open and replace all familiar names with random ones, like, "reh reh" and "blah blah" and "doody," etc.
  2. I will post every day. even if only for a sentence or two. and on days that I cannot post (its just plain inevitable) then I will provide the most dramatic writing of those lost days' adventures that I can muster. I will also post pictures as often as possible!
  3. and finally, I won't dwell on the past - I will only discuss the current day's events for my records.
  4. oh, and for real finally, when my autobiography is published, all three of you who read this blog will receive a free copy. because I know that's exactly what you were hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment