3.05.2012

nothing new but TOMs.

first, Serge Ibaka has huge arms. the Thunder and Mavs are in a showdown with 46.2 sec left and Ibaka is shooting free throws to put up OKC 92-91.


internship was rather mundane today... well, I got to go to the school and at least interact with children, so that was nice. otherwise, it was an incredibly beautiful day and I wished so badly to be out on the Austin College green with Thomas and Lauren listening to Phipps play guitar and talk about his "half-cup cup." then there was class, of course. who makes a 3 hour class from 4-7pm on a monday??? at least its not on Friday I guess. but we got out early. so I came home and took a nap. clearly.


plans for the week: baseball game wednesday. game night Thursday (CAN'T WAIT). marina Friday. baseball game Friday. vball tourney saturday. house looking and churchhh sunday. HOMEEEEEEE for spring break on monday!


I LOVE KEVIN DURANT AND JAMES HARDEN (aka Abraham Lincoln, Abraham for short.)


goal for tonight, homework (hah. right) and publicizing this here blog and that there tumblr of mine.


in case you're curious about the title - that's right, my new TOMs came in! #firstworldproblems they're the new navajo-inspired botas. I'm so cultural!


oh, OKC won 95-91

No comments:

Post a Comment